| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Damascus in July is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.5 °C (95.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.6 °C (63.7 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 17.9 °C (32.2 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of water is dropped across an average of 0 days.
- The heavens above Damascus are extraordinaryly sunny having an average of a massive 13:46 of beaming sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:49 long and the longest day is 14:19 long with an average length of 14:07.
- There are approximately 0:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 98.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 1.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Damascus July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Damascus, Syria
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Damascus:
- Latakia, Syrian Arab Republic - 245.7 kms (152.7 miles) NNW
- Famagusta, Cyprus - 303.4 kms (188.6 miles) NW
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 173.7 kms (107.9 miles) NNW
- Larnaca, Cyprus - 312 kms (193.9 miles) WNW
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 132.9 kms (82.6 miles) NNW
- Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon - 102.6 kms (63.8 miles) NNW
- Beirut, Lebanon - 105.3 kms (65.4 miles) WNW
- Haifa, Israel - 155.3 kms (96.5 miles) WSW
- Irbid, Jordan - 113.7 kms (70.7 miles) SSW
- Mafraq, Jordan - 118.5 kms (73.7 miles) SSW
- Deir-Alla, Jordan - 156.8 kms (97.4 miles) SSW
- Bet Dagan, Israel - 222.9 kms (138.5 miles) SW
- Tel Aviv, Israel - 217.4 kms (135.1 miles) SW
- Amman, Jordan - 166.1 kms (103.2 miles) SSW
- Jerusalem, Israel - 210 kms (130.5 miles) SW